Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goodbye America

I just finished packing my last bag and will be leaving for the airport in one hour. Packing for 3 months is difficult. I was only allowed one suitcase, one carry-on and a purse. It was tough to get my suitcase to close; I tried everything from sitting to standing on it to get it to zip. It would be awful if airport security decides to open my bag. But shutting it again is their problem.

About airport security, I wonder if the new security measures are actually as intrusive and rude as people think they are. I haven't been on a plane since they've added these to the security check, so I will get to look forward to it. Haha yeah right...

I fly first to Dallas, then I get on my non-stop 9 hour and 30 minute flight. In preparation I stayed up the whole night before so that I can sleep on the plane. The only downside to my plan is that I might be ditzy when I go through airport security. Maybe they will just blame it on the fact that I'm blonde. Haha.

 Well, this is my last post from the U.S.A. Au revoir America! Bonjour France!

No comments:

Post a Comment