Monday, March 28, 2011

Cupcake Hunt in Central London

My cousin sent me on a cupcake hunt to find this place. I was willing to risk life and limb for a good cupcake, let alone the possibility of getting lost in a strange part of London. I was successful in my cupcake hunt... And afterwards, I went on a mini-adventure to find the perfect place to eat my cupcake.

The building was a cute shade of pink. It did look a little out of place next to the brick though.

Little did I know that if I walked down the street in the other direction, I would arrive at Buckingham Palace and St. James' Park. I sat amidst these daffodils to eat my Boffee cupcake (banana and toffee).

The cupcake was the best I've ever had. I thought the filling was a nice touch.

I couldn't have picked a better place to eat this cupcake. The sunset was lovely and that's Buckingham Palace in the background.

All that sugar made me want a picture with the palace guards. I did not tease them, although their hats were fluffier than mine. In fact, I felt so silly after this picture that I had the strangest urge to apologize to the guards for taking a picture with them. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for going on my cupcake hunt :) Looks like it ended up being a great little adventure.
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to bite an Ammanda cupcake;)

    ReplyDelete