Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Elementary, my dear Watson!

I visited the famous building on 221b Baker Street where Mr Sherlock Holmes lived. Of course he was a fictional character, but I had fun putting on the hat and looking like he supposedly did. I enjoyed the museum because it was layed out as if Sherlock Holmes had really lived there. The rooms were decorated with books on chemistry and other sciences Holmes used. There was a used violin in the corner next to a table in the living room where Holmes would have done his analysis of evidence. Watson's journals were there as well. I've always wanted to see this museum and I'm so glad that I got to.

Don't I look like a real consulting detective?

I was tempted to buy this hat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ammanda,

    I just found your blog and enjoyed reading all your posts :) Know we are praying for you back home. The Pierce Clan says HELLO

    Sharon
    PS...I would love to try the cheese!

    ReplyDelete