Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Three Cheers for German Food!

I also ate some delicious German food while on my visit. I had schnitzel one night. On the day I went to Trier, the oldest city in Germany, I ate this dish in the picture that mixed mashed potatoes and saurkraut with sausages on the top. I could see myself getting very plump off of German food!


 I also tried German ice cream twice while I was there. It was the best ice cream I've ever had (and that's saying a lot because I'm very knowledgeable about my ice cream). Every flavor I tried was rich and creamy. This ice cream I ordered at a restaurant in the airport while waiting for my flight. They should've gotten great marks for their presentation. It was chocolate, vanilla and walnut. All the flavors were delicious but the walnut was absolute perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment